Wednesday, February 24, 2010

these are the days of my life

A few weeks ago, as my mind was hanging out in the gutter, it wandered over to Austin Studios and filled out an application to be a True Grit extra. I've been growing my hair for weeks to impress the casting director. It's not working. If my dreams of stardom don't come to fruition (of course they will, though) I've been sending out resumes every day, I have weird and pointless interviews, I have no direction or motivation right now. What's a young, charismatic and extremely attractive female stuck in the middle of Texas to do? It's time to take initiative people. Soon I'll be old, haggard and full of would haves and should haves. No sir, that cannot be my fate! So email me your ideas on how I can become a super successful (fill in blank) before I'm middle aged and sad.

Thanks, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment