Sunday, December 12, 2010

metal from the waist down

In the past few weeks I received a prescription for glasses and a mouth full of metal. The only things missing are orthopedic shoes and a greasy face covered in acne. Fear not, my nerd quota is more than filled by my senior citizen inspired style and awkward sense of humor.

Next weekend will mark the end of an era - I will attend my last level 2 improv class. This seems impossible. I'm still not funny, I think I'll demand a refund. On a positive note, Mark started level 1 improv today! My little guy is growing up so fast. His class is full of so many talented people, I felt intimidated, I felt like I needed to repeat my grade. Sometimes I feel like I forget what funny is. I can see it so clearly, but to create, oh why has it become so difficult?!

I'm boycotting my car in favor of my bike starting tomorrow. It's my new years resolution and I'm ringing her in early. Just call me an over achiever.

No comments:

Post a Comment