Tuesday, January 4, 2011

sing song

Greetings from my couch, under a blanket with holes chewed in it by my dog. Luxury! So, the holidays have come and gone, and I'm thankful for the latter happening. Not to be a grinch, but things haven't been the same since I learned the REAL truth about ol' sandy claws. The madness of the season is far too overwhelming. I prefer more laid back holidays such as President's Day. Those guys are super chill. Also, for some reason when I think of President's Day an image of Mount Rushmore pops into my head, like this holiday is actually in celebration of a rock rather than the people it's meant to represent. I guess it doesn't matter since no one celebrates it. If I don't get work off then it's not a real holiday. Truth.

Can someone tell me what are some easy, user friendly, most novice of all novice, made for slightly slow people songs I can learn on guitar? There's peer pressure to become a killer guitar slinger and the stakes are high. I need help (and a brain and hands that work together).

My parting words, shameless self promotion really, are to come and see my level 2 improv graduation recital. You might laugh, you might cry, you might feel nauseous - you are guaranteed to experience some sort of bodily function or feeling. This Saturday at 8pm at The New Movement!

No comments:

Post a Comment