Monday, November 11, 2013

Sabrina The Teenage Witch Spec Script Preview

SABRINA THE TEENAGE WITCH

"Wisdom Teeth"

Jenna Marie Carey

EXT. OUTER SPACE. NIGHT

Sabrina stands in front of a full length mirror. Four costume changes later she is dressed as a baguette.

SABRINA
Baguette - me not!

INT. KITCHEN. DAY

Hilda is eating ice cream at the breakfast table as Zelda reads a newspaper. Salem is sitting on the breakfast counter.

Sabrina walks into the kitchen wearing her school backpack and opens the door to leave.

ZELDA
Not so fast Sabrina - you know you aren't going to school today.

SABRINA
Oh, is it Saturday already? I didn't even notice. Well I guess I'll go see if Harvey and Jenny are up for some Foosball.

ZELDA
Don't play dumb, you know what today is. You must get your wisdom teeth removed before they erupt.

SABRINA
It can't be that bad.

SALEM
If you've never had four angry men living in your mouth, each smarter than the last, then you don't know how bad it can get.

ZELDA
Sabrina these aren't regular wisdom teeth. Once they erupt they tend to become very hostile.

HILDA
(mouth full of ice cream)
But after they're removed you get all the ice cream you want! I figured I'd start eating it now as an empathetic gesture.

SABRINA
(pointing to Hilda)
You spilled some of your gesture on your shirt.

HILDA
One-thousand years of living and I still haven't perfected eating. I guess I'll have to keep practicing.

SALEM
Yeesh. I can't believe you haven't heard of the Four Wise Men.

SABRINA
Four Wise Men? I thought they were just wisdom teeth.

ZELDA
They are - just, as a witch, they're magical, and men, and literally full of wisdom.

SABRINA
Okay, I didn't sign up to house men inside of my mouth.

HILDA
Oh, sometimes I wish I had kept my Four Wise Men. To have someone to talk to late at night. Eat dinner with. Laugh together...

ZELDA
Anyways, let's get a move on. We're already going to be late.

SALEM
Adios wisdom!

INT. OTHER REALM DENTIST OFFICE. DAY

Sabrina, Zelda and Hilda are sitting in a dentist office waiting area surrounded by witches, trolls and various other realm characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment